Hey! Welcome to my adventure game!
I coded it using Ruby, because I am trying to learn Ruby, and this is how I chose to practice my skills!
As I get better and better at coding, this game will get better and better,
so follow me on twitter for updates: @iamkatygoodman
Directions for Mac OSX:
1. Download the file! Right click and save THIS FILE. Save it in your Downloads folder. Hit "enter".
2. Open your Terminal application. (if you don't know where this is, just do a search for "terminal")
3. Go into your Downloads folder by typing "cd downloads". Hit "enter".
4. Type in "ruby viviangirls1.rb" (feel free to copy and paste that)
5. Enjoy! It should take you about 2 minutes to play.
Directions for PC:
I don't know.
Make sure you have Ruby on your computer, I guess.
Go to RubyInstaller.org to download Ruby.
I don't even know what your version of Terminal is.
Is it called the command prompt?
I'm dumb. You are smart, figure it out.
If you want to learn Ruby, or any other languages, I really recommend Learn Code The Hard Way.
This game is dedicated to Mark O'Donnell and Bram De Keyzer, the best tour managers in the world. xoxo
Have you always wanted to come on tour with Vivian Girls?
Now is your chance to see if you've got what it takes!